These dog cookies are not only delicious, but they are healthy too. With coconut being great for your dog's skin and coat, cinnamon being good for their digestive tract, and eggs being a good source of lean protein, you can feel good about feeding these treats all year long.
- 2 cups coconut flour
- ½ cup chicken broth or water
- ½ cup oats
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut
- ¼ cup all natural peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine ingredients & mix well.
- Flour countertop and roll out dough to ¼ inch thickness. Use cookie cutter and cut into desired shapes and sizes, and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Take out of oven and let cool on cooling racks for 3 to 4 hours.
- Store in air tight bags or containers in the fridge or freezer – or place in holiday jars or tins.